Wednesday 17 October 2018

LEBRUNCH

Last tuesday I had few things to do in Gentbrugge, little town outside Gent. For one time I was in the car not on my bike and was getting worried where to have a coffee.
Suddenly I tought about Didier who is a fervent mountain biker! His wife and daughter started a breakfast & brunch restaurant in Gentbrugge. Problem solved!

The name Lebrunch explains a lot. Food is important in this place.
Not really a coffeeshop, but a nice cappuccino or latte is on the menu.
So when you serve good coffee you get a mention on our blog. So simple!

You can't miss the building when you come to the intesection, a nice modern corner house with a lovely touch of wood.
When you walk inside, the first thing you see is a lot of small tables with a names and a time on it.
So, this place is busy. All tables have pre booked seats. But one of the ladies of the house said that I could have a coffee, no problem. Reservations are for lunch time when it is fully booked.

We ordered a cappuccino, that came with a speculoos. 
 In the mean time Ansofie (daughter) was busy serving other tables with delicious looking food.
When I saw all this, I felt sorry that I only had fifteen minutes to have a coffee.
They serve breakfast and lunch.  A tasty selection that changes every two or three weeks. Check out the menu on the website.
I need to talk to Lieve and make a reservation on a Saturday for a brunch, as this is the speciality of the house.
  
They invented brunch so we can drink champagne in the morning



 


LEBRUNCH - LEO TERTZWEILLAAN 3 9050 GENTBRUGGE
(closed on Sunday and Monday - brunch on Saturday)
www.lebrunch.be



No comments:

Post a Comment