Friday 5 October 2018

Hi all, I have certainly a few passions in my life, and two of them are more or less related to each other. Cycling and coffee. The meaning of this blog is to let you know where you can find good coffee (in my opinion) and maybe that would be boring if that was the only thing you could find on this blog. So I tought maybe I could add some results and interviews of young cyclists coming from New Zealand or Australia and racing in Europe. The results of the top pros are easy to find on special sites, such as Cyclingnews etc... But for U19, U23 men and women sometimes harder to find for family and friends in their home country. So if you have the intention to travel to Belgium and living the dream, why don't you let me know so I can follow you and have a chat with you and a coffee. And if you really like it we put your results (hehehe good ones and bad ones!) on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment